- Global Operation
- Contract Manufacturing
Cyclophosphamide for Injection, USP is a sterile white powder containing Cyclophosphamide Monohydrate. Cyclophosphamide Tablets, USP are for oral use and contain 25 mg or 50 mg Cyclophosphamide (Anhydrous). Cyclophosphamide is a synthetic antineoplastic drug chemically related to the nitrogen mustards. Cyclophosphamide is a white crystalline powder with the molecular formula C7H15Cl2N2O2P•H2O and a molecular weight of 279.1. The chemical name for cyclophosphamide is 2-[bis(2-chloroethyl)amino]tetrahydro-2H-1,3,2-oxazaphosphorine 2-oxide monohydrate.
Cyclophosphamide, although effective alone in susceptible malignancies, is more frequently used concurrently or sequentially with other antineoplastic drugs. The following malignancies are often susceptible to cyclophosphamide treatment:
1. Malignant lymphomas (Stages III and IV of the Ann Arbor staging system), Hodgkin’s disease, lymphocytic lymphoma (nodular or diffuse), mixed-cell type lymphoma, histiocytic lymphoma, Burkitt’s lymphoma.
2. Multiple myeloma.
3. Leukemias: Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, chronic granulocytic leukemia (it is usually ineffective in acute blastic crisis), acute myelogenous and monocytic leukemia, acute lymphoblastic (stem-cell) leukemia in children (cyclophosphamide given during remission is effective in prolonging its duration).
4. Mycosis fungoides (advanced disease).
5. Neuroblastoma (disseminated disease).
6. Adenocarcinoma of the ovary.
8. Carcinoma of the breast.
Nonmalignant Disease Biopsy Proven “Minimal Change” Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: Cyclophosphamide is useful in carefully selected cases of biopsy proven “minimal change” nephrotic syndrome in children but should not be used as primary therapy. In children whose disease fails to respond adequately to appropriate adrenocorticosteroid therapy or in whom the adrenocorticosteroid therapy produces or threatens to produce intolerable side effects, cyclophosphamide may induce a remission. Cyclophosphamide is not indicated for the nephrotic syndrome in adults or for any other renal disease.
Neoclomide Injection 200 mg: Each pack contains 1 vial of Anhydrous Cyclophosphamide USP 200 mg & 1 vial of 0.9% NaCl solution BP.
Neoclomide Injection 500 mg: Each pack contains 1 vial of Anhydrous Cyclophosphamide USP 500 mg & 1 vial of 0.9% NaCl solution BP.
Neoclomide Injection 1g: Each pack contains 1 vial of Anhydrous Cyclophosphamide USP 1 g & 1 vial of 0.9% NaCl solution BP.
Neoclomide Tablet 50 mg: Each box contains 3x10’s Anhydrous Cyclophosphamide USP 50 mg tablets in Alu-Alu blister.